Get insights from the latest e-discovery case law — and see how courts are applying the FRCP to reach big decisions.
It’s here! The E-Discovery Case Law Summaries, Summer 2017 volume from Zapproved unlocks valuable lessons from the most recent and interesting e-discovery case law.
Read summaries detailing e-discovery no-nos — from data compliance missteps to misconduct to total e-discovery breakdown. You’ll also discover trends in how courts are applying the new Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) to validate best practices.
The collection covers cases with many high-profile brands, such as Wal-Mart Stores, UPS, Goodyear Tire, Angie’s List and the return of Targate. Other cases put lesser known names in the spotlight, like Fischer v. Forrest, Vir2us, Inc. v. Invincea, Inc. and OOO Brunswick Rail Mgmt. v. Sultanov.
Don’t miss the latest case law insights
This free volume includes quick abstracts of e-discovery case law from the last 10 years, plus 11 full summaries of recent 2017 cases. Dig in to glean how the courts are bringing issues of proportionality, cooperation and preservation to the forefront:
- Gordon v. T.G.R. Logistics, Inc.
- United States v. HV1 Cat Canyon, Inc.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. v. Haeger
- Williams v. Angie’s List, Inc.
- Bird v. Wells Fargo Bank
- Fischer v. Forrest
- HCC Ins. Holdings, Inc. v. Flowers
- Vir2us, Inc. v. Invincea, Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. v. Cuker Interactive, LLC
- Solo v. United Parcel Serv. Co.
- OOO Brunswick Rail Mgmt. v. Sultanov
Review these summaries now to know where to focus your own e-discovery practices and boost compliance for the remainder of 2017 and beyond.