Zapproved User Group Meeting – Palo Alto, CA
January 19, 2017 | Zapproved is coming to Silicon Valley! Join other users and our Zapproved team in this intimate setting for best practices and thought provoking discussions to create an environment of learning, sharing, networking, and e-discovery fun with your regional peers. This will allow you the opportunity to be involved in:
- A guided tourand Q&A across new features of the Z-Discovery Suite
- Roundtable discussions focusing on and sharing common challenges and best practices
- Hands on experience applying topics of discussion to workflows in Legal Hold Pro
When: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 12:30PM – 6:00PM
Where: The Epiphany Hotel, Palo Alto, CA
Who: Zapproved Customers
- Eric Stroble; Regional Director
- Taylor Towne; Customer Success Manager
- Katy Boyles; Product Manager
Cost: FREE for Zapproved Customers
Program will begin with a meet and greet over lunch, and will end with a networking reception. Space is limited, so be sure to email us to save your spot.
For more info regarding this event feel free to contact us.