Don’t miss the 2015 Legal Hold, Data Preservation & Collections Benchmark Survey is the 3rd annual edition of the most extensive survey series focused on how organizations handle data preservation and collections. Building on the previous year’s studies, several hundred professionals dealing directly with litigation hold and data collection again participated.
Listen to Ron Hedges Former Magistrate Judge, U.S. District of New Jersey, Liz Atlee General Counsel, Global Litigation
CB Richard Ellis, Inc. and Brad Harris VP of Products Zapproved discuss the latest (2015) findings on the demographics, processes, common pain points and risks associated with legal holds and data preservation/collection, including:
- The rate at which process maturity is evolving and its impact on satisfaction, confidence, and risk
- Trends in preservation activity and it’s effect on the EDRM downstream
- The likelihood that a preservation matter will move on to discovery and trial phases
- How automation affects organizational confidence and enables best practices compliance
- Essential habits of the most mature, defensible and efficient organizations
We’ll include a complete comparison of 2015 vs. 2014 results. Also included are ideas to improve your efficiency, confidence and satisfaction based on habits of those who are doing it best.