Unlock five ways to reap the benefits of bringing e-discovery to the cloud
Keeping in-house e-discovery costs in check is a constant balancing act. Complex litigation and regulatory matters — along with pressure to streamline operational spending — create an often expensive e-discovery reality.
According to a study from FTI Consulting, the majority of Fortune 1000 corporations now spend $5-10 million annually on e-discovery with 70% of the costs tied directly to document review.
Don’t let these challenges get you down. You can take charge of e-discovery by leveraging easy-to-use and secure in-house tools that minimize business risk — and maximize budgets. Unlock the detailed tips in this guide to get started. It outlines five ways to streamline spending and boost efficiencies. Find out how to:
- Use modern, cloud-based e-discovery software tools to bring routine e-discovery processes in-house.
- Modernize legacy systems to limit dependence on IT.
- Empower legal teams to slash expenses, improve data security and speed time to resolution.
The guide also offers step-by-step recommendations and best practices to help you:
- Get insights faster by plugging in data processing tools
- Save money by reviewing routine, high-velocity matters in-house
- Improve response to internal investigations and FOIA information requests
Download the Zapproved In-house Processing and Review How to Guide for valuable insights on improving your e-discovery practices.
Questions on in-house legal processing and review?
We’re here to help you unlock e-discovery mastery. If you need a hand or have questions, please contact us.