E-discovery experts, Fortune 500 counsel and distinguished judges unite for PREX17 — don’t miss your chance to join us.
In just a few days, we welcome e-discovery professionals from across the U.S. to Portland to explore the unique content that makes PREX extraordinary. Find out why PREX is the most important national conference for corporate e-discovery. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet influential judges, Fortune 500 executives and internationally-known legal experts, while also earning up to 10.5 CLE credits.
If you haven’t registered yet, act now to secure your spot by Monday, Sept. 11, 2017: REGISTER HERE
Oregon and Washington residents use code PREXLOCAL to attend the 2-day conference for 25% off, or get a single day pass for just $400.
Think bigger, bolder, better
This year we’re excited to offer several enhancements to this premier e-discovery conference. Here’s what you can expect at PREX17:
- More registered attendees, more sessions, more speakers, more vendors, more venues
- Three educational tracks: Leadership, Team Process and Technical
- Distinguished judges focused on corporate e-discovery case law
- Speakers from Fortune 500 companies, including Intel, American Airlines, Tesoro, Exxon Mobil, Sprint and more
- Cutting-edge keynotes in the vanguard of e-discovery privacy, technology and innovation
- Learn, grow and connect — and gain actionable insights and tips you can implement the following Monday.
PREX17, the premier conference for in-house e-discovery professionals
Sept. 12-14, 2017
Portland Art Museum