Zapproved’s Z-Discovery platform is the first cloud-based electronic discovery solution specifically designed for in-house legal departments, and offers a state-of the art solution for managing the modern e-discovery process.
The ‘Cloud First’ policy requires all federal agencies to evaluate cloud solutions when embarking on technology projects to improve transparency and access to information that serves the American people. This whitepaper touches on the following key ways Zapproved is uniquely equipped to help:
- True cloud applications help government agencies truly be more efficient, agile, and innovative
- Ease of deployment, use, and maintenance allows agencies to manage e-discovery instead of IT
- A commitment to innovation helps organizations keep up with an ever-changing environment
- Vigilant and transparent cybersecurity measures protects customer data from issues such as data breaches
- Government ready to accelerate procurement
Download your copy of 5 Ways Zapproved Helps Government Agencies with Cloud First whitepaper today.