Buckle up. Technology is altering how e-discovery works. Learn what to expect and how to plan for the future.
Technology is accelerating every day. Amid this rapid change, data sources relevant to e-discovery are literally crossing all facets of life — and there’s more on the way. How do in-house legal teams keep pace with this onslaught of emerging technology and update IT infrastructure to meet preservation demands?
In the session “Embracing Emerging Technologies” at the 2016 PREX, the premier conference for in-house e-discovery professionals, panelists discussed emerging technology trends and how to prepare for these evolving realities. They reviewed exciting new technologies and shared tips on how to build a sustainable process.
Download the free summary of this 2016 PREX session here. You’ll find useful insider insight on ways to:
- Preserve data from new technologies, like Alexa, body cameras and other tracking devices
- Integrate wordless content in emojis, sounds and icons
- Use analytics, security and encryption protocols to meet tomorrow’s realities
- Adjust to changing demands
Featured session speakers include these legal experts:
- David Walton, Managing Director of Electronic Discovery Practice and Advisory Services (ePAS) Co-Chair of EDiscovery Task Force at Cozen O’Connor
- Craig Ball, Craig D. Ball, P.C.
- Hon. Frank Maas, U.S. Magistrate Judge, U.S. Southern District of New York
- Mira Edelman, Senior Discovery Counsel at Google
We’re here to help you build a platform for e-discovery mastery. If you need a hand or have questions, please contact us.