Learn What Federal Judges Really Think
You read case law and court opinions all the time; they’re integral to maintaining a current understanding of the ediscovery landscape. But how often do you get to hear what federal district and magistrate judges really think? Now you do!
In this PREX17 session summary, “Return of Case Law by the Clock!,” our all-star judicial panel walked us through 10 of the top ediscovery opinions from the past year. And the judges didn’t just recap the cases — they offered their personal opinions about what the parties could have done better. This session summary offers a rare inside look at what judges really think about the cases that they see from the bench.
Hear from Moderator Maura R. Grossman, Research Professor at the University of Waterloo and ediscovery lawyer at Maura Grossman Law, as she opens up the floor for our panel with:
- The Hon. Elizabeth Laporte, U.S. Magistrate Judge
- The Hon. Frank Maas, former U.S. Magistrate Judge
- The Hon. Andrew J. Peck, U.S. Magistrate Judge
- The Hon. Xavier Rodriguez, U.S. District Judge
- The Hon. Ron Hedges, former U.S. Magistrate Judge
Don’t miss out — get your copy today.