Join Brad Harris, ediscovery experts and peers in Portland to learn, grow and connect this September.
Anyone who has attended PREX knows the amazing power of this premier ediscovery conference. Each September, we welcome renowned judges, accomplished experts and in-house counsel to Portland to learn, grow and connect to solve ediscovery.
Because of these valued participants, we’re now onto our 6th year producing this conference. Thank you for being part of the community. For a quick refresh on the value of content produced from PREX, take a look at the proceedings from PREX16.
This year’s event, PREX17, will be the best ever. It takes place September 12 -14 in Portland, OR, with the opening reception at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, September 12 and more than 20 educational sessions from 9 a.m. Wednesday, September 13 through 3:30 p.m. Thursday, September 14.
Be sure to register now to secure your spot! If you still need convincing, read on.
Expand your case law and ediscovery expertise
PREX attendees access unique sessions led by the nation’s leading ediscovery jurists, lawyers and in-house practitioners. They gain practical education with the latest insights on case law and ediscovery strategy and best practices. Together we discuss trends in preservation and technology and build meaningful connections with the legal community. PREX17 will include even more people, sessions and activities to inspire you.
Here are five good reasons why PREX17 is a must-attend event:
- World-famous keynote. Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist who broke the Edward Snowden story headlines PREX17. Don’t miss Glenn Greenwald in this rare appearance!
- Exceptional networking. PREX17 connects you with the brightest minds in ediscovery, from judges to seasoned experts to in-house professionals.
- Outstanding learning opportunities. Deepen your knowledge of topics like building preservation and ediscovery playbooks, exploring spoliation post-FRCP updates, harnessing social media, staying compliant across borders and being in-house heroes. Plus, earn up to 10.5 CLE units, and attend the Zapproved user group.
- Portland experience! September is the perfect time to visit the City of Roses. Explore artisan shops, craft beer, world-class wine and restaurants, waterfront walking and biking, farmer’s markets and more.
- Instant to-do list. Apply best practices you learn here to create a more defensible process and “culture of compliance” across your company.
If you’re one of the next 40 to register by June 30, you’ll also receive New York Times bestselling book, No Place to Hide, by Glenn Greenwald, detailing his experience breaking the story about whistleblower Snowden’s NSA documents. Visit PREX17.com for details.
I look forward to connecting with you in September.
Vice President of Product Strategy at Zapproved