Let’s connect at Legaltech New York 2017!
January 31 – February 2, 2017
Each year Zapproved attends Legaltech New York to showcase our cloud-based SaaS solutions that make e-discovery faster, safer and better. This year, we have a lot to share: new technology, important trends and fresh ideas that you won’t see or hear anywhere else. We invite you to visit with the Zapproved product team during Legaltech week in New York! Here are a few ways to connect:
Stop by our Legaltech booth
Jan. 31 – Feb. 1, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Feb. 2, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Booth 1400 in the Legaltech exhibit area, New York Hilton Midtown, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019
Visit us at booth 1400 and see our latest technology innovations. At the booth you can:
- Learn how our true SaaS offerings solve e-discovery challenges
- Join the I Solve E-Discovery movement and share your story
- Take home exclusive swag, whitepapers and manifesto signs
Meet in our suite
Jan. 31 – Feb. 2, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Atrium Suite, The London NYC, 151 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019
Book personalized time for product demos in our private suite. These meetings help you get to know us and our unique solutions even better. Sign up to:
- Take our Z-Discovery software for a spin, including:
- Legal Hold Pro
- Digital Discovery Pro
- Data Collect Pro
- Z-Discovery Cloud Preserve for Office 365
- See new features and tell us what you’d like to see
- Access the new in-house elevated whitepaper series
- Hear about special offers and promotions
- Become a Zapproved customer
Also, enjoy jaw-dropping views of the iconic Manhattan skyline from The London’s Atrium Suite.
Attend the Corporate E-Discovery Hero Awards Celebration, featuring Nina Totenberg
Jan. 30, 7 – 8:30 p.m.
New World Stages, 340 West 50th St. New York, NY 10019
This celebration will recognize individuals making big strides in solving e-discovery in-house. Presented by Zapproved, and preceding Legaltech New York, the event includes special guest speaker, Nina Totenberg for an exclusive presentation. RSVP now to secure your seat.
Do you know an E-Discovery Hero? Maybe it’s you. Submit your Hero Award nomination by Dec. 23, 2016.
We look forward to seeing you in New York!