In this whitepaper, see the five steps to simplify in-house legal preservation for the finance industry and how to harness the cloud to manage sensitive data with ease.
E-discovery in the finance and banking services industry is more challenging than ever. Strict security regulations, massive data volume, and fragmented workflows add complexity to an already challenging endeavor. Financial institutions must follow tough rules set by regulators — both U.S. and overseas — or face stiff fines.
A solid in-house preservation solution can simplify processes to ensure compliance every time. This whitepaper lists the steps in-house legal counsel can take to:
- Meet key domestic and international regulations
- Connect data sources, workflows and stakeholders
- Mitigate risk and maximize data integrity
- Create an enterprise-wide legal hold methodology
- Automate e-discovery using technology that protects the entire data chain
Read the Bank on a Better E-Discovery and Preservation Process whitepaper for more tips and ideas.
We’re here to help. If you need a hand or have questions, please contact us.