Now in its fourth year, the 2016 Legal Hold and Data Preservation Benchmark Survey gives an extensive look into how organizations handle data preservation and collections.
Listen to Ron Hedges Former Magistrate Judge U.S. District of New Jersey, Mary Mack Executive Director ACEDS, and Brad Harris VP of Products Zapproved discuss the latest (2016) findings on the demographics, processes and risks associated with legal holds and data preservation/collection, including:
- The rate at which process maturity is evolving and its impact on satisfaction, confidence and risk
- Trends in preservation activity and it’s effect on the EDRM downstream
- The likelihood that a preservation matter will move on to discovery and trial phases
- How automation affects organizational confidence and enables best practices compliance
- Essential habits of the most mature, defensible and efficient organizations
Included will be a comparison of four years of data to show how in-house litigation response is evolving from 2013-16, as well as ideas to improve your efficiency, confidence and satisfaction based on habits of those who are doing it best.